Tackle big time jobs in a compact frame.
Look, we get it, you’re a worker. Your only job description is, “get stuff done”. You eat, sleep, and dream productivity. And whether you’re a professional contractor, a professional groundskeeper, or simply someone with a long to-do list, your equipment needs to work as hard as you do. Enter the Toro Dingo, a compact mini skid that is compact enough to fit almost anywhere, and strong enough to tackle most any job.
Toro Dingo Overview
The Toro Dingo is a compact utility loader, often referred to as a mini skid steer. This versatile machine is designed to perform a wide range of tasks, offering exceptional maneuverability and power in a small, agile package.
The Toro Dingo is a vital workhorse for multiple industries, from construction and landscaping to farming and grounds work. Its primary purpose is to tackle labor-intensive tasks in a more efficient way, making them more profitable and better executed.
Let’s look at what sets a Toro Dingo apart.
S,M, & L: Different Sizes
The Toro Dingo comes in different sizes, catering to various needs and preferences. Let’s take a look at three of different sizes; one that’s small, one that’s medium, and one that’s larger.
- Small: Taking compact to the next level, the Dingo 320-D boasts a 1,048 pound tip capacity and 28″ reach. This Dingo weighs only 1,722 lbs and has a 28″ wheel base.
- Medium: Getting a little bigger now, the TX 1000 has a tip capacity of 2,857 lbs anda. 24.5″ reach. This unit weighs in at 2,785 lbs and has a wheelbase of 41″ with 6″ wide tracks.
- Large: Getting to the big dog of mini skids, the TX 2000 has a tip capacity of 5,715 lbs and a 26.1″ reach. This unit weighs in at 6,270 lbs and has a wheelbase of 53.7″ with 12″ wide tracks.
The Toro Dingo comes in fourteen (14) different configurations and sizes, giving you plenty of options to find the right Dingo for your business. We’ve highlighted these three to showcase the range of sizes.
Toro Dingo: Five Key Features
But beyond the size range, what really sets a Toro Dingo apart?
- Attachments Galore: The Toro Dingo offers a broad range of attachments, from augers and trenchers to buckets and forks. This quick-attach system allows you to tackle different tasks efficiently while lowering your operating costs.
- Unmatched Maneuverability: Its nimble design allows the Toro Dingo to navigate through tight spaces, doorways, and uneven terrain with ease. Perfect for work in areas that a full sized skid can’t reach.
- Operator Comfort: The ergonomic design makes hard work feel like light work! This comfortable design provides an enjoyable work environment during extended work periods. Intuitive controls are easy to master, reducing operator fatigue and lowering the barrier to entry for new operators.
- High Productivity: With powerful hydraulic systems and quick-attach capabilities, these machines excel at digging, lifting, grading, and material handling. Boost your productivity and lower your overhead all in one fell swoop!
- Durability and Stability: Built to withstand tough working conditions, the Toro Dingo has a low center of gravity for enhanced stability on uneven terrain, as well as configuration options that give you a lot of customization. This ability to customize your Dingo ensures safety and precision for almost any job.
Built to work as hard as you do.
The Toro Dingo is a true workhorse, offering the perfect blend of power, efficiency, and versatility. Whether you’re a professional in need of a reliable tool, a grounds team member looking for some serious power, or even a property owner with a lot of big projects, the Toro Dingo has you covered.
With various sizes and a plethora of attachments, the Dingo adapts to your specific needs and gets the job done. Explore the world of Toro Dingo and witness firsthand the transformative impact it can have on your projects, no matter how big or small.
Turf Star Western
Turf Star Western proudly sells Toro Siteworks to the West Coast (Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, and Nevada). Reach out to us if you’re interested in scheduling a demo or learning more!
If you’re outside of the West Coast but would still like to learn more, follow this link to Toro’s website!
We are proud to provide amazing equipment to the West Coast and are proud to have Siteworks Dingo as one of our manufacturing partners.
Visit our website at www.turfstar.com to learn more about Turf Star Western.