Our Service Department is run by experienced, certified technicians who use only the best to deliver the ‘right’ parts and service solutions to you. You can depend on unparalleled customer service –
- Availability — Multi-lingual customer support team available by phone at 1-800-585-8001 from 7:30am to 4pm (You can place parts orders and check availability online 24/7).
- Online Service Request – Access our online service request form.
- Problem-Solving Expertise — Mobile techs are experts in Toro equipment and Toro irrigation systems. Their tenure offers exposure to various projects and challenges!
- Service-Focused Team — With over 30 Qualified Technical, Mobile and Stationary Service Resources, we are committed to effective repair consultations, collaborative decision making, streamlined processes and continuous improvement.
- We Listen To The Voice Of Our Customer — It’s a part of the Turf Star/Western culture. We offer nine branches strategically located in California, Oregon and Washington, with each offering a service facility, as well as available mobile field services.
Grinding ServicesMaximize productivity, minimize turf damage, improve turf appearance, fuel economy and bearing life. Improve turf health and quality of cut by having our Certified Technicians grind your reels and set them to your specifications. On demand, or a fixed frequency, your choice.
Training ServicesNew Technician? New Fleet? New Equipment? We offer training for technicians and operators at your location, or at a Turf Star/Western location. We offer certification testing for EETC (OPESSA).
Sprayer CalibrationSpray Accurately and Effectively. An improperly calibrated turf sprayer can waste thousands of dollars of chemicals. We will calibrate your sprayer, provide hands on participation during the calibration process, install a new set of nozzles and provide a written sprayer performance report. Schedule regular sprayer calibrations and be sure you are always ready to spray!
On-Site Mobile ServiceMaximize your productivity with our On-Site Services. Our Toro and OPEESA Certified technicians will come to you to maintain or repair your equipment. Call to speak to one of our professional Service Advisors! Service Contracts: Irrigation Systems & Equipment Fleets – Preventative Maintenance can significantly decrease your overall operating budget and ensure the greatest amount of up-time to ensure you are able to get your job done! We can tailor a program to suit any budget and any need. Call and speak with one of our Equipment or Irrigation maintenance specialists at 1-800-585-8001, select option 2.
Irrigation Service AdvantageIn conjunction with NSN, we offer comprehensive irrigation support in the form of:
- 24-hour, 7-day, 365 Support — To answer your questions, troubleshoot your system and solve your problems. And if needed, our 24-hour central computer and component replacement service ensures minimal disruption.
- Best-In-The-Business Technicians — Our support technicians are licensed irrigators and have A+ Certified technicians on staff. NSN has a diagnostic lab on-site for each irrigation platform, all field hardware, plus ancillary products including a Toro weather station.
- Industry-Best Training — Our dedicated support network is the first of its kind in the irrigation industry! The Toro National Support Network (Toro NSN) is designed to provide you with confidence and peace of mind, as well as, complete central-control system operation assurance.
We listen to the voice of our customers, combine technology and innovation and create a customized service program, unique to the industry and specific to you. Turf Star/Western’s service advantage is one-of-a-kind, just like our service team!
February 25th – 8:00am-12:00 – 79-253 Country Club Dr., Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
February 26th – 8:00am-12:00 – 955 Beacon St., Brea, CA 92821
Thank you to all who attended the above February southern CA classes.Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus outbreak the below northern CA classes have been cancelled and will be rescheduled for sometime in the fall. We will put up an online reservation form once we know what those dates will be.
April 8th – 8:00am-12: 00 – 1137 3 Sunrise Gold Circle, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 April 9th – 8:00am-12:00 – 2438 Radley Court, Hayward, CA 94545
Coffee & donuts will be available upon arrival, with lunch provided after class.
Class fee is $100 per person.