Our Service Department is run by experienced, certified technicians who use only the best to deliver the ‘right’ parts and service solutions to you. You can depend on unparalleled customer service –
- Availability — Multi-lingual customer support team available by phone at 1-800-585-8001 from 7:30am to 4pm (You can place parts orders and check availability online 24/7).
- Problem-Solving Expertise — Mobile techs are experts in Toro equipment and Toro irrigation systems. Their tenure offers exposure to various projects and challenges!
- Service-Focused Team — With over 30 Qualified Technical, Mobile and Stationary Service Resources, we are committed to effective repair consultations, collaborative decision making, streamlined processes and continuous improvement.
- We Listen To The Voice Of Our Customer — It’s a part of the Turf Star/Western culture. We offer nine branches strategically located in California, Oregon and Washington, with each offering a service facility, as well as available mobile field services.
Grinding ServicesMaximize productivity, minimize turf damage, improve turf appearance, fuel economy and bearing life. Improve turf health and quality of cut by having our Certified Technicians grind your reels and set them to your specifications. On demand, or a fixed frequency, your choice.
Training ServicesNew Technician? New Fleet? New Equipment? We offer training for technicians and operators at your location, or at a Turf Star/Western location. We offer certification testing for EETC (OPESSA).
Sprayer CalibrationSpray Accurately and Effectively. An improperly calibrated turf sprayer can waste thousands of dollars of chemicals. We will calibrate your sprayer, provide hands on participation during the calibration process, install a new set of nozzles and provide a written sprayer performance report. Schedule regular sprayer calibrations and be sure you are always ready to spray!
On-Site Mobile ServiceMaximize your productivity with our On-Site Services. Our Toro and OPEESA Certified technicians will come to you to maintain or repair your equipment. Call to speak to one of our professional Service Advisors! Service Contracts: Irrigation Systems & Equipment Fleets – Preventative Maintenance can significantly decrease your overall operating budget and ensure the greatest amount of up-time to ensure you are able to get your job done! We can tailor a program to suit any budget and any need. Call and speak with one of our Equipment or Irrigation maintenance specialists at 1-800-585-8001, select option 2.
Irrigation Service AdvantageIn conjunction with NSN, we offer comprehensive irrigation support in the form of:
- 24-hour, 7-day, 365 Support — To answer your questions, troubleshoot your system and solve your problems. And if needed, our 24-hour central computer and component replacement service ensures minimal disruption.
- Best-In-The-Business Technicians — Our support technicians are licensed irrigators and have A+ Certified technicians on staff. NSN has a diagnostic lab on-site for each irrigation platform, all field hardware, plus ancillary products including a Toro weather station.
- Industry-Best Training — Our dedicated support network is the first of its kind in the irrigation industry! The Toro National Support Network (Toro NSN) is designed to provide you with confidence and peace of mind, as well as, complete central-control system operation assurance.
We listen to the voice of our customers, combine technology and innovation and create a customized service program, unique to the industry and specific to you. Turf Star/Western’s service advantage is one-of-a-kind, just like our service team!
Join us for a GCSAA CEU Educational Seminar
Reel Science & Optimum Cut Technology
July 17, 2019 @ Turf Star/Western – Brea Location
July 18, 2019 @ Turf Star/Western – Bermuda Dunes Location
Use this link for registration and/or more information: https://www.foleyco.com/turfstar-seminar
Thank you to all who attended the April/May Southern CA Service Schools!
2019 Southern California Service Schools
Designed to Strengthen the Professional Technician’s Skill & Knowledge to Achieve Optimal Results
Topic: “Tier 4 Engines & How to Make Them Work for You”
Classes will include real life scenarios & collaborative discussion.This session is designed to provide a thorough understanding of Tier 4 equipped engines (25 HP & up) and how to keep them operating at their peak performance. Discussion will focus on:
- Regeneration process and how it works
- What causes stationary regeneration situations
- What the InfoCenter screen icons represent
- Using the InfoCenter for information and diagnostics
Classes are presented by Turf Star/Western in concert with The Toro Company’s Eric Baumeister, Service Education Manager for the Commercial Division. Eric has been with the Toro Company for over 26 years. Throughout those years, he has been a part of the Service Group, Distributor Development Group and the Training Group.
Select the location and date most convenient for you:
Turf Star – Bermunda Dunes – Tues, April 30, 2019
Turf Star – Vista (San Diego County) – Wed, May 1, 2019
Turf Star – Brea – Thurs, May 2, 2019
Check in: 7:30 to 8:00 am • Service school sessions are from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm • Lunch providedRegistration is $100 per student.