The Turf Star Western Parts Advantage
- We offer 24/7 parts ordering.
- With over eight million dollars worth of OEM service and maintenance parts in stock, we are able to quickly respond to your needs.
- Our purchasing and control systems are designed to maximize our local fill rates to ensure your equipment stays on the job.
- Our dedicated warehouse and specialized team, provides a 98+% overnight fulfillment on high volume performance parts.
- Parts can be picked up or shipped directly to you. Same day shipping and prompt delivery from our ground and air carriers, resulting in next day receipt for most orders.
- Parts are shipped via premium service at standard cost.
- Our mobile techs are experts in Toro equipment and irrigation systems.
- Performance Pars Pricing is available to qualifying customers!
- Direct parts shipments from vendor such as Toro are available for those occasional parts that must be factory ordered.
- Using only OEM parts ensure that your systems and equipment are maintained to original engineering specifications and eliminates potential risks associated with non-compliance with warranty requirements and other conditions such as lease maintenance requirements that may exist.
- Our Bilingual Customer Care Team will ensure you get the parts you need!
Help yourself to a free download of the Toro Performance Parts 2022 Quick Reference Guide:
Toro’s Master Parts Viewer
- Step 1
Find your Toro product model and serial number. Click here for help.
- Step 2
Open the Master Parts Viewer.
- Step 3
Enter your model number and select “Search”.
- Step 4
Find your specific model and serial number in the list and either (a)click on the assembly drawing or (b)click on “Find a Part”.
- Step 5
Click on the part number(s) that you wish to transfer into the “Parts Pick List” and print the list when you are finished.
- Step 6
Call (800-585-8001 & press 1 for Parts) or email us with your order.
Toro Performance Parts Promo – Sept. 1 – Sept. 30, 2022
Click Here for Details