Fundamentals of the Toro InfoCenter & Tier 4 Diagnostics
Designed to Strengthen the Professional Technician’s Skill and Knowledge to Achieve Optimal Results
An Introduction to the New TSW eCommerce Parts Store
A Convenient Place to Order Your Parts Easily 24/7
Classes will include real life scenarios and collaborative discussion.
Discussion will focus on:
• What the InfoCenter screen icons represent
• Using the InfoCenter for information and diagnostics
• Regeneration process and how it works
• What causes stationary regeneration situations
• “Codes” – What do they mean?
Classes are $100 per student. Check in is 7:30 – 8:00am. Class sessions are from 8am – 12:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
If you have questions or would prefer not to register online, please contact:
Reyes Arzeta – firstname.lastname@example.org – 760-834-2807
Two locations and dates to choose from:
Contra Costa Country Club – Pleasant Hills – Tues, March 7, 2023
801 Golf Club Drive – 94523
Turf Star Western – Rancho Cordova – Wed, March 8, 2023
11373 Sunrise Gold Circle – 95742