A Career with Turf Star Western…
Turf Star Western’s foundation is built on the same foundation in which Toro builds it’s products – Best In Class, Performance, Productivity and Customer Service. The result? A team with incredible talent, dedication and service!
- Nearly half of our 124+ associates have worked in our organization for over ten years.
- We are committed to providing all of the resources and tools necessary to help Turf Star Western employees be successful.
- We’ve created a culture that rewards bright, driven and service-oriented people. We take our work seriously.
- The success of our business relies on strong relationships. This is about a ‘cando, will do’ attitude and understanding the lifelong value of each customer relationship.
Our combined success hinges upon strategic vision and dynamic teamwork, which also means that we place value on providing employees with the tools, environment and culture that will aid in your personal and professional development. We believe in our employees, and investing in their future is critical to our success. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. Individually, employees are given the opportunity to develop in each of these areas. Collectively, we’re a team of specialized professionals offering Best In Class solutions and we are very proud of our accomplishments!
Some of the Many Ways We Reward You
Turf Star Western benefits are plenty, not just because it’s the right thing to do but because it helps us attract and retain the best people in the industry. With competitive pay and benefits packages, we pride ourselves on our team environment that offers many rewards.
Turf Star Western partners with Insperity, previously known as Administaff Inc., under their professional employer organization (PEO) platform. As a result you will also be an employee of Insperity; however Turf Star Western retains control of your rate of pay/job description/job duties and assignments. As an employee of Insperity you have a variety of supplemental benefits offered under New York Life Group Benefit Solutions.
This partnership allows Turf Star Western to take advantage of a wider array of benefits, among many other employee discounts and perks.
Our health and insurance benefits are for active employees, eligible dependents and same-sex domestic partners.
Current Employment Opportunities
• Turf Equipment Purchasing Manager
• Class A Truck Driver; based out of Kent, WA
• Turf Equipment Mechanic for our Kent, WA Shop
• Warehouse Associate for our Kent, WA location
• Territory Manager for RLC (Residential, Landscape & Contractor) Equipment Sales, as well as Toro Siteworks Equipment; based out of Kent, WA
• Inside Sales Support Representative for PNW Sales Team – includes preparing quotes, prospecting for new business, managing product availability on internal/external/3rd party websites, manage trade shows & field days with appropriate departments
• Setup Mechanic for our Rancho Cordova, CA Shop
• Mechanic at our Equipment Dealer in Fremont, CA (South Bay Turf)
• Counter Sales at our Equipment Dealer in Fremont, CA (South Bay Turf)
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please send a resume to: email@example.com