Experts on the Field, Partners in the Game
The Greater L.A. Basin Chapter of the Sports Turf Managers Association would like to invite you the Athletic Turf Maintenance Event at the University of Redland Football Stadium.
Please join us Friday, August 4th from 8am – 1pm in Redlands. This event includes lunch and will be free for all members and only $15 for non-members. Please pay at the event: cash, check or credit card. Parking is free. Please RSVP to email@example.com by Tuesday, July 25th.
- 7:00-8:00 Vendor Registration & Set Up
- 8:00-8:45 Registration & Vendor Fair
- 8:45-9:00 Welcome
- 9:00-10:00 Kelly Cooper – University of Redlands Director of Grounds – Field tour & information on maintenance operations in a university system. Fraize mowing with a G2 laser.
- 10:00-11:00 Gail Materials – Topdressing & Sand Selection
- 11:00-12:00 Bill Culbertson – Golf Safety. How to make sure your facility of OSHA inspection ready; safety in the workplace.
- 12:00-1:00 Taco Lunch provided by Turf Star Toro
Vendors: Please RSVP to reserve your spot for a table top booth or to display your equipment in the field. A $150 fee will apply and is payable the morning of the event upon check in. Arrive early at 7AM for sign in and set up. Two lunches included with booth purchase.
Parking in the P area west of the football stadium. Corner of Brockton Ave. & N. University St.